Kintamani Volcano Tour
is one of the fantastic Bali Full Day Tours with an impressive experience to visit Kintamani with breathtaking view of an active volcano as well as lake. Our experienced English speaking driver will drive you to the highest point to see spectacular volcano view from the village of Penelokan-Kintamani. With the cool and fresh air, Kintamani village offer you the experience visiting the mountains area in the island of Bali. Also in Kintamani village you will find various plantations that grow by the villagers along the road to the Volcano. Kintamani Volcano Tour also invite you to visit some other interesting places, along the way to the volcano we will have some stop such as watching Barong and Keris dance in the mrning as the opening of the Bali Kintamani Tour.
After watching Barong and Keris dance show
your tour will continue to visiting several art villages in Gianyar Regency such as : Tohpati village where you will
visit Batik cloth home industry (pain or drawing on cloth). Then we will have a short stop in Batubulan Village, the centre of stone sculpture in Bali Islands, in Batubulan village you can see the villagers make stone statue with a various of shapes and sizes. Then tour continues to visit the village of Batuan, a village that famous as the home of famous Balinese painters, also this village has a famous village temple that visited by many tourists that called Pura Desa Batuan.
Continue your journey to visit Penelokan Kintamani
to see the beautiful scenery of volcano and Lake Batur and you will enjoy your lunch at Volcano View Restaurant. You will have buffet lunch that allows you to tasted variety of Indonesian and Balinese cuisine. With volcano view just right under your table, you will get different sensations of lunch time like no other restaurant in Bali. After lunch continue your journey to visit Coffee Luwak plantation Here also you can learn more about local Balinese plantations that you have never seen before. Continue your full day tour, you will visit one of the holy temples for Balinese Hindus, Tirta Empul temple.
is a temple with a big water source residing in the middle of it. The water is clear, clean and holy assumed by the local resident to cure some disease. As the last place to visit is Goa Gajah (the elephant cave temple) which is located 3 km to the east from Ubud center. This cave temple in the kingdom era used as the place to worshiping 3 main gods of Hindu, Brahma, Visnu and Siva. Then our driver will transfer you back to your hotel in order to ending your Kintamani Full Day Tour. During the trip you can freely taking photos and our experienced driver will be happy to help you at any time. Trust your trip with us will be very convenient due to we always provide a comfortable vehicle with full AC.
Kintamani Volcano Tour
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Barong and Keris Dance Performance
- 10.45 – Tohpati Village ( Traditional Making Balinese Batik Cloth)
- 11.00 – Batubulan Village for Stone Carving
- 11.30 – Batuan Village/Temple
- 13.00 – Kintamani Village for Volcano View ( Lunch )
- 14.30 – Bali Agro Tourism ( Coffee LUWAK)
- 15.15 – Tirta Empul Temple
- 16.00 – Goa Gajah Temple
- 18.00 – Back to hotel
PRICE INCLUDE →
- Private Air-conditioned Vehicle
- The Tour will assist by English speaking Tour driver
- Tour Guide can be requested with additional charge, please contact us for request Tour Guide
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Car Petrol
TERMS & CONDITIONS →
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rate are valid once booking Trough Touristabali
- The price is per car for maximum 5 persons
- Exclude on the Price : Entrance Tickets, Lunch, Personal expenses