are east Bali trips and tour packages to visit Karangasem Heritage sites at east part of Bali such as Tenganan village, Gua Lawah ( bat Cave ) temple , Tirta Gangga, as well as Taman Sukasada ( Taman Ujung ) . Furthermore, the tour is part of east Bali Trips to explore Bali heritage sites appointed as tourist destinations in east part of Bali with unique of local society life and pass through the beautiful beach of Candidasa.
is the first places to visit during Karangasem Tours. This site also appointed as a stop point for others east Bali trips. Furthermore, it is a shrine cave where thousands of bats have a nest inside of this cave. Meanwhile, the Hindu people use it as a place to worship to the god. Afterward, visit tenganan village is a traditional Balinese country side with unique cultures and social life from the local community. It is one of the ancient villages in Bali where its society life different from the other village exist in Bali Island.
Continue enjoy your lunch at candidasa beach
with beautiful white sandy beach. After lunch Visit Taman Sukasada is beautiful garden with fish pond surrounding the old building that is one of Karangasem Empire’s omissions which has the high artistic value and history. This area is generally used by all kings for resting because this place is fully designed with artistic value so that the king his family can found their relaxation, refresh and enjoyable.continue your journey with the last stop point at Tirta Gangga is a beautiful garden with water fountain as well as fish pond surrounds this area. This garden is built by King of Karangasem for their relaxation with their family. Firstly, this garden is utilized by empire family for bathing place and now have been arranged natty and fascinate. Moreover, there is big clean water source going through a channel and go to the tower to make a water fountain.
It is a private tour offering you a memorable experience of the local region along with our professional who is always providing our best service. In addition, Karangasem Tours will more enjoyable with our save driver and full air-conditioning car transfer. Meanwhile, we will escort you to find a good local restaurant for enjoy your lunch with a beautiful view to complete your east Bali trips with a memorable one.
Karangasem East Bali Tour
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Goa Lawah/Bat Cave
- 10.30 – Visit Tenganan Village
- 11.30 – Enjoy the lunch at local restaurant in Candidasa ( BY PERSONAL EXPENSE )
- 13.30 – Visit Taman Sukasada
- 14.30 – Visit Tirta Gangga
- 15.30 – Back to hotel
- 17.30 – Arrive at hotel
PRICE INCLUDE →
- Private Air-conditioned Vehicle
- The Tour will assist by English speaking Tour driver
- Tour Guide can be requested with additional charge, please contact us for request Tour Guide
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Car Petrol
TERMS & CONDITIONS →
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rate are valid once booking Trough Touristabali
- The price is per car for maximum 5 persons
- Exclude on the Price : Entrance Tickets, Lunch, Personal expenses