Bedugul, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace and Tanah Lot Tour is Bali Full Day package that recommended
Yes, Bedugul, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace and Tanah Lot Tour is Bali Full Day package that recommended for traveler who really want to explore the nature of Tabanan Regency. With 12 hour in duration, this tour package has complete combination of tourism site in Tabanan Regency such as culture, natural view of the Ulundanu Lake when sometime there fog in the morning, Rice Field and Beautiful sunset on the beach. Your will start your day trip from the hotel where our experience driver will pick you up and starting your journey.
Will be visit during this tour is Taman Ayun Temple. this temple ia a temple which is used as altar by Hindu people specially exists in Bali island and it is one of the heritages from Mengwi empire. It is encircled by big fishpond with huge temple area. Afterward, visit Fruits and Vegetables Traditional market at Bedugul area. This market one of tourist destination in Bali presenting unique local community activities by serving the variety of agricultural product. Continue your trip to see Ulundanu Beratan Temple. furthermore is a famous Hindu temple in the lakeside of Beratan and owns beautiful panorama with Beratan lake as well as mountain as a backdrop view.
After you enjoy the panorama of Uludanu Beratan Temple our driver will escort you to have your lunch at lakeside restaurant or at the rice field view restaurant in Jatiluwih rice terrace.
Enjoy your lunch before continue to visit jatiluwih
Finished lunch, continue to visit jatiluwih rice terrace. Moreover, it own very beautiful panorama of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountainto the sea. The UNESCO has appointed this rice terrace as one of the world heritage site in term of culture landscape sine 20 June 2012. Afterward, visit Alas Kedaton monkey forest. It is the tropical trees are fertile growing in the forest that makes it an ideal habitat of monkeys as well as other animals. Continue your journey to visit Tanah Lot temple is a balinese Hindu temple on the rock and sea water encircles it when the sea water is tide. It is looking like adrift in on the ocean as well as owns the magnificent view of sunset in the late afternoon. Furthermore, there are saveral points to see this temple with all amazing view. After the sunset our driver will transfer you back to your hotel to end your pleasant fullday trip. We are always provide a comfortable full air-conditioned vehicle and experienced driver to make your trip become memorable experience.
Bedugul – Jatiluwih Rice Terrace and Tanah Lot Sunset Temple Tour
- 09:00 Pick up at your hotel Lobby
- 10:30 Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 11:30 Visit Fruits and Vegetables Traditional Market
- 12:00 Visit Ulundanu Beratan Temple or Bedugul
- 13:00 Enjoy your Lunch
- 14:00 Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace ( short Trekking in the rice field )
- 15:30 Visit Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest
- 16:30 Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 18:00 Enjoy Sunset at Tanah Lot
- 19:00 Back to your Hotel
- 20:30 Arrive at your hotel
PRICE INCLUDE →
- Private Air-conditioned Vehicle
- The Tour will assist by English speaking Tour driver
- Tour Guide can be requested with additional charge, please contact us for request Tour Guide
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Car Petrol
TERMS & CONDITIONS →
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rate are valid once booking Trough Touristabali
- The price is per car for maximum 5 persons
- Exclude on the Price : Entrance Tickets, Lunch, Personal expenses